GameSalad is a 2D tool, so you cannot make games that incorporate true 3D movement. However, many games made with 3D art assets are quite possible in GameSalad, if you export your 3D renders to sprites. This type of game is often referred to as “2.5D” because the assets appear to be 3D but the gameplay itself takes place on a 2D plane.
- Creating Games For Legends of Learning
- Does GameSalad support Joystick?
- Where can I find art for my game?
- How can I tell what OS or device a user is running, or what their language setting is?
- How can I address images with artifacts, transparency or color issues?
- What are the best audio and image file formats to use?