As of release 0.13.35 we introduced some new game level device attributes for you to use!
These devices are located under “Attributes” -> “Devices” -> “Platform” in the expression editor box:
These attributes will give you access to information about the device your game is running on, such as:
- Region: The country code of where the person with the device is
- Language: The language setting being used on the device
- Name: The name of the operating system
- Mac- osx
- iOS Devices- iOS
- Android- android
- Version: The version of the operating system that the device is running
- Model: The model of the device
You can see a nice list of what the Model attribute will contain for each iOS device here: https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Models. The Model attribute will contain the information that is under the Identifier column.
For a list of what the Model attribute will contain on Android devices, there’s a nice list in pdf form from Google here: https://storage.googleapis.com/support-kms-prod/61064765E6620C413FE3010AC51BDFA9098F. The Model attribute will contain the information that is under the Model column.
Here’s an example of what each attribute displayed during an adhoc build on a iPhone 5c running iOS 8.4.1 contains: