This tutorial will walk through the process of downloading and installing the tools you need to publish to an Android device.
- Head here to download the Java SE Development Kit installer. The current JDK version is 8.
- Click on Accept License Agreement and then run the installer you just downloaded.
- Click “Next”.
- Just leave the default installation settings and click “Next”.
- Accept the default destination folder and click “Next”.
- Click “Close“ after the JDK installation is completed.
- Grab the Android tools needed for signing from this Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x599fwo683c0vkz/android-sdk.zip?dl=0.
- Extract the downloaded “android-sdk.zip” file and move the extracted folder into a place you won’t lose it (i.e your Program Files folder).
That’s it! After you’re done, head on to the next section!